I am an amateur astronomer, living in Italy, using phidgets to automize my observatory. I bought a RC servo and a 0/0/4 interface and I am trying to develop an app in Visual Studio 2019 (Windows Form .net Framework) that should include both codes. So this is the situation:
- I have downloaded the codes of both devices (1066_1 and 1014_2)
- I started to merge the two codes in one code .
- I reached the level where I can see both devices attached and connected.
- I can activate the 0/0/4 interface.
Unfortunately I do not know how to engage the servo drive. In my code I want the servo drive to move to a fixed angle. The angle is written in a text file and the code should be readed from a text file. I am just asking the support of some kind person that could help me to write the code that permits to:
- read the servo angle from a text file
- engage the drive without click a button but as soon as the app start
- the drive should move to the defined angle
- at application exit: move the drive to angle 0 and disengage the servo drive.
Thank you so much for your suggestions and support.