Matlab Library

Legacy support with Phidget21
nemo

Matlab Library

Postby nemo » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:34 am

Hi,

I tried to run the Matlab sample code "servo.m" (http://www.phidgets.com/programming_resources.php) and I got this error message:
??? Error using ==> loadlibrary at 461
There was an error loading the library "phidget21"
dlopen(phidget21.dylib, 1): image not found

Error in ==> servo at 10
loadlibrary('phidget21', '/Users/Francois/Desktop/Phidget/Matlab/phidget21Matlab.h');

Caused by:
Error using ==> loaddefinedlibrary
dlopen(phidget21.dylib, 1): image not found

Note: I am using MacOs X 10.6.2
I installed the Phidget Framework: Phidget_2.1.6.20100318. This created the file /Library/Frameworks/Phidget21.framework/Versions/A/Headers/Phidget21.h
I downloaded the sample codes available in this website so I do have the file /Users/Francois/Desktop/Phidget/Matlab/phidget21Matlab.h

I seems some files are missing to load the library. Is it normal that there is no file .dylib in the MATLAB sample codes?

It seems I am not the only one to get this error message...

Thanks,

François

afro

Re: Matlab Library

Postby afro » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Well, I belive that I know what is your problem.I work with windows, but seems that operating system is not the problem, the problem is that you don't have the library at "the current directory" of matlab, and matlab needs that everyting that you want to use (functions, images,music, etc) be at the current directory. So you must open the folder where you installed the library and copy the library that you need to the current directory of matlab. At the least I solve this problem.

Return to “Matlab”